- Reliable drilling with bit guide and stop collar
- Simple to use with any drill—no special tools needed
- Repeatable results with built-in measuring scales
- Accurate hinge positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Adjustable cams ensure proper hinge offset
Consealed hinge boring made easy.
Drilling consealed hinges for kitchen style cabinetry is easy using a drill press or specific machine, but not always easy any other way, until now. This jig easily gives the correct position from the edge using the easy to use cam, and the positioning from the end of the door is also easy using the built in measuring scales.
Combined with the matching 35mm forstner style drill bit, and drill and fitting concealed hinges has just become a "hole" heap easier.
Jig base with index cams
35mm carbide-tipped drill bit
Stop collar with Hex wrench