Please contact our customer service team immediately if:
· Your product was damaged during transit.
· You wish to make a warranty claim for any product you have purchased.
=> WARRANTY RETURNS
The products that we sell come with a minimum 12-month return-to-base manufacturer warranty. We recommend that you initially contact the product's manufacturer for troubleshooting and to obtain a case number. Some manufacturers offer a pickup and return service that will greatly speed up the warranty process.
Below you will find our Returns Process and Warranty Policy.
=> OUR RETURNS PROCESS
Please follow this process to return a product to JW Computers:
1. Contact us via your order confirmation by selecting 'Contact Seller'. Provide the order and invoice numbers, product serial number and a description of the fault/return.
2. Our team will review your request and circumstances. Where a return is deemed appropriate, we will issue you an RA Number (Return Authorisation Number) and instructions for return.
3. Once an RA number has been issued to you, you must return the product as instructed by our team within 7 days.
4. Once we have received the product, it will be processed as per the Warranty Policy.
· You will be responsible for any return postage costs.
· The product will remain your responsibility until it has been received at the address supplied by our customer service team. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may occur in transit.
· You must make every effort to return an item in its original packaging, with all original accessories and documentation where possible.
· The processing time of warranty claims is generally 3-6 weeks from when we receive the faulty unit.
· The claim may result in a repair, new or refurbished replacement, or refund depending on manufacturer approval.
=> WARRANTY POLICY
1. For the purposes of this this policy:
"Website" means this website owned and operated by Bunnings; and
"Product" means any product sold by JW Computers on the Website;
2. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts, or modifies any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the ACL or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
4. If you have returned a Product to us:
a) We will assess whether the Product has a fault and can be accepted as a warranty claim.
b) We may be required to consult with the manufacturer or their repair agent to determine the fault and resolution. If we must send your product to the manufacturer or their repair agent, we will ask them to assess the product and provide their assessment within a reasonable timeframe.
c) Where the assessment finds that there is no fault with the Product, or that the Product has been damaged due to use of the Product by you for a purpose for which it is not intended, outside its recommended parameters or specifications, or circumstances otherwise beyond our control, we may require, at our option, that you compensate us for any fees incurred by us in relation to the assessment.
d) Once your Product assessment is completed, we will inform you whether your warranty claim is accepted, and whether we will repair, replace, or refund your Product.
5. Subject to clause 2, you acknowledge and agree that, we are not the manufacturer or producer of any Product, and the only warranties offered in respect of a Product are those of the manufacturer.
6. If you encounter an issue with a Product, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer's customer assistance department directly. Even if the manufacturer's warranty has expired, the manufacturer is obliged (and best placed) to assess the nature, cause and extent of a failure or fault if you believe your consumer guarantees have been breached.
7. If you return any Product capable of retaining user-generated data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data. Your data is not covered by any warranty. You are entirely responsible for any data on your device and should maintain a regular backup of the data.
8. Software problems including but not limited to corrupted system files or issues caused by viruses, Trojan horses, malicious and/or third party software are not covered by any warranty, implied or explicit.