- Durable in bathrooms, laundries, kitchens and high traffic areas
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rot, termites and fire when installed and maintained correctly
- Install quickly. Cut with a score and snap knife and fix with 30mm x 2.8mm Galvanised Fibre Cement Nails
- For greater tile adhesion it has a bond strength up to 75% greater than wet area plasterboard
- If it gets wet it won't deform or lose its structural integrity
A durable impact and water resistant internal wall lining that can be painted or tiled.
Popular in bathrooms and laundries and where resistance to damage from moisture and rot is a benefit. Villaboard is a smooth, sanded flat fibre cement sheet with recesses on the long edges for flush jointing and a seamless finish. It can be painted, wallpapered or tiled. Villaboard is deemed non-combustible and can be used in fire and acoustic wall systems. It is more impact resistant than plasterboard making it suitable for high traffic commercial applications.