- Heavy fire retardant treated precoat latex backing enables simple roll out installation
- Ribbed surface is comfortable, quietens and insulates
- The carpet is tough, stain / rot resistant and anti static
- DIY fibre lock construction won't fray when cut and shaped
- Lay over firm / smooth timber, ceramic, vinyl, stone and concrete surfaces
Econo 2m wide ribbed utility carpet is an ideal temporary carpeting with a fire retardant treated precoat latex backing. Easy to hold fast with double sided adhesive tape or aluminum trim bars, if loose laid cover exposed perimeter edges with gaffe tape overlapping both the carpet and subfloor.
Recommended use; shorter term temporary carpeting, excellent for covering hard, cold & dirty subfloors or for protecting your good hard flooring during an event / party. Additionally suitable for carpeting in occassional / storage rooms / lofts, vans, annexes and tents.