- Check Plate surface patterning running the full length of the roll
- Provides a grip surface in dry or damp conditions
- Sized 100cm wide and the desired length can be cut from the roll
- Functional black colouring
- Can be laid over timber, Laminate, Ceramic, Stone & Concrete floors
Black SBR Rubber matting with a Check Plate surface provides a roll-out protective grip surface suitable for use over smooth and flat subfloors. The Rib height is 0.5mm +/- by 35mm in length and the mattings total thickness is 3.0mm +/-.
The rolls are 100cm wide and when new are 10m in length and 48kg +/- in weight. As the mattings rubber odour is moderate, it can be used indoors, or in vans etc.
Suitable for many domestic and recreational applications - work shops, walkways, home gyms, vans, shelves and trays, it comes with a 2 year domestic warranty.
It is not recommended for complete kitchen or bathroom flooring applications. Two Part expoxy adhesive is recommended for Full Stick installations.