- Built-in RCD safety switch - electromechanical RCD will trip within 30 thousandths of a second if the supply neutral is lost
- Type A RCD protects the supply against AC earth fault currents and pulsating DC fault currents
- Built-in MCB (Minature Circuit Breaker) to provide localised protection
- 2x HPM Excel double pole power points with safety shutters for extra protection
- Lead can be wound on to unit for easy transportation and storage when not in use
The HPM Electresafe Powercentre features a built-in RCD safety switch to help protect against electrocution, cutting power in 30 milliseconds, and built-in MCB for localised overload protection. With a 1.8m orange heavy-duty high visibility lead for extra safety, it is ideal for construction sites and workshops.