- Metric markings with precision 1mm graduations SCRIBE-GUIDE™ notches for marking 5mm increments
- Specially designed quick-reference heel for repeated 5mm, 10mm and 20mm markings and measurements
- High-visibility laser-etched markings provide excellent readability and twice the accuracy of stamped squares
- Extruded, anodised aluminium construction for durability (no rust or corrosion)
- Designed in Australia to cast the full width of commonly used Australian timbers
The Empire TrueBlue 120mm Hi-Vis Laser-Etched Mini Rafter Square (Metric) helps you measure and mark materials precisely and quickly. Designed here in Australia, this mini square is made to cast the width of most common cuts of wood in Australia including studs and floorboards.
You can use the straight edge as a precision mm/cm ruler to mark perfectly straight 90° lines. The 45° edge is great for 45° markings and can also be used to determine angles when pivoting. The 1mm precision metric markings are permanently laser-etched, making it twice as accurate as a stamped speed square and much easier to read in all lighting conditions.
This mini square’s small size makes it ideal for setting the blade depth and angle on a mitre saw, while also ensuring it fits nicely in your toolbelt or pocket. The SCRIBE-GUIDE™ notches allow you to scribe trim lines and other markings in 5mm increments.
This metric mini rafter square is constructed of durable anodised aluminium, so it’s rust-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and more durable than die-cast mini squares. It has a specially designed Quick Reference Heel that makes it easy to scribe repeated 5mm, 10mm and 20mm markings – great for marking edges while routing or trimming 20mm from the edge of a material.
For quick precision measurements and markings, add the Empire TrueBlue® 120mm Hi-Vis Laser-Etched Mini Rafter Square (Metric) to your toolkit.