- Ultra-durable hard wearing acrylic block with internal plumb & level vials
- Completely transparent allowing users to see the work piece below
- Metric markings in 5mm increments for quick & easy common measurement
- Can be used as a template tool for marking electrical sockets on walls – 95 (L) x 50mm (H)
- If placed flat, it can also be used as a bullseye level which levels in all directions (ideal for levelling washing machines, dryers etc)
The Empire clear view acrylic pocket level has the ability to measure level & plumb surfaces, whilst having visibility of the work piece below. The vials are precisely machined out of the solid, ultra-durable, hard wearing transparent acrylic, preventing issues like vial fog. The acrylic pocket level is also the perfect sized template tool for marking electrical sockets & switches, simply place the unit against a wall, make sure it’s levelled & trace around the level.