- Scribe-Guide™ notches for marking 5mm increments High-visibility laser-etched markings provide excellent readability and twice the accuracy of stamped squares
- Metric markings and conversion tables for common applications such as rise and run
- URL laser-etched into the rafter square links to Empire Rafter Square Manual
- Extruded, anodised aluminium construction for durability (resists rust and corrosion)
- 15% wider heel ensures a secure hold on any jobsite material and assists with saw guide usage
The Empire TrueBlue® 180mm Hi-Vis Laser-Etched Rafter Square (Metric) helps you mark and measure materials quickly and precisely.
Its metric markings allow you to use the straight edge as a mm/cm ruler and for marking perfectly straight 90° lines. The 45° edge is great for 45° markings and can be used to determine angles when pivoting.
The permanent laser-etched markings are easy to read in any conditions, providing twice the accuracy of a stamped square. The Scribe-Guide™ notches allow you to scribe trim lines and other markings in 5mm increments.
This metric speed square is made of durable anodised aluminium, which makes it rust-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and more durable than die-cast speed squares. It has a 15% wider heel than previous Empire squares, providing a firm hold on any jobsite material.
A laser-etched URL on the square links to Empire’s Rafter Square Manual, which provides great information on how to use a rafter square.
For quick, precise markings and measurements, add the Empire TrueBlue® 180mm Hi-Vis Laser-Etched Rafter Square (Metric) to your toolkit.