- Commercial anti-slip rating (R11 & P5)
- Manufactured from over 90% reclaimed timber and recycled plastic
- D.I.Y. concealed fix installation
- Resistant to termites, rot, decay, mould and mildew
- No oiling or painting required
Enjoyed in homes all over Australia since 2009, Ekodeck has a history of performance in the Australian climate.
Made from over 90% reclaimed and recycled materials - including timber and HDPE plastics, Ekodeck+ Classic is the sustainable alternative to timber.
Naturally weather-resistant, Ekodeck's UV stable composition means it doesn't require the routine maintenance timber does to keep it looking and performing at its best - Ekodeck never needs any oiling, painting or sealing.
Ekodeck will never splinter, cup or twist and has a certified anti-slip rating of R11 and P5.
With the grooved profile, Ekodeck+ is designed to be installed with Quickfix - a concealed fastening system, making for quick and easy installation and no visible nails or screws through the board.