- Multipurpose rubber modified tile adhesive
- Walls and floor, indoors and outdoors
- Suitable for use over a range of surfaces including Dunlop waterproofing membranes
- Tile up to 13 square metres per 20kg bag
- Can be grouted after just 6-8 hours
Dunlop's Trade Resaflex is an economical, rubber modified tile adhesive for fixing ceramic tiles in indoor situations and outdoor situations with satisfactory drainage.
Resaflex can be used over green screeds, render, plasterboard, fibre-cement sheet (walls), compressed fibre-cement sheet (floors), Dunlop undertile waterproofing membranes and concrete, in situations where minimal movement is anticipated.