- The Workstation is an articulating drill press which has the versatility to operate as a tool holder, flex shaft holder, and drill press.
- Articulating drill press drills perpendicular and angled holes in 15-degree increments, up to 90 degrees horizontal.
- Flex shaft tool stand allows telescopic adjustment between 40 and 73cm in height.
- Crow's nest provides on-board storage for drill bits, wrenches, and other Dremel accessories.
- Inch and metric marking on base allow for accurate drilling of workpiece.
The Dremel Workstation is a 3-in-1 tool; it's a drill press, rotary tool holder, and Flex Shaft tool stand.
The Workstation is the perfect solution for stationary projects using your Dremel. The crow’s nest at the top of the workstation allows you to store the accessories needed for your project, making it easy and fast to change accessories.
Make smooth and controlled holes in all kinds of materials by using the workstation as a drill press. Drill vertically or in any angle, adjustable in increments of 15 degrees, to make perfect holes. The inch and metric markings on the base allow for precise measurements and ensure that your adjustments are consistent.
You can also use the Workstation as a tool holder to hold your rotary tool in a fixed position. This ensures you can work for longer as there is no weight from holding the tool.
Use the hook at the top of the pole to hang your Dremel tool, while you work on intricate work pieces with the Flexible Shaft attachment. The Flex shaft tool stand allows telescopic adjustment to any height between 40 and 73cm.
How to Use: Simply remove the nose cap, place the tool head-first into the Workstations tool mounting point and tighten with the provided wrench.
The Dremel Workstation Attachment (220) includes:
Workstation Attachment x1