- Articulating drill press - drills perpendicular and angled holes in 15-degree increments, up to 90 degrees horizontal
- Tool holder - holds tool at 90 degrees horizontal for tasks such as polishing metal objects, sanding different shapes and grinding metal pieces
- Can drill holes for projects such as circuit boards, woodworking, jewellery making
- Three tools in one! (Small drill press, rotary tool holder and flex shaft holder)
- Stationary tool holder brings the workpiece to the tool for tasks
The Dremel 220 Workstation is a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one. Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes. Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.