- Kit includes: 1x Dremel 3000 Multi Tool, 1x Flexible Shaft Attachment, 1x Cutting Guide Attachment, 1x 30-Piece Accessory Set; 1x Storage Case/Toolbox
- Versatile: The 130W motor is as well suited to challenging DIY jobs as it is to light finishing touches on wood, glass, stone, metal and more
- Time-saving: With EZ Twist™ nose cap there is no need for a separate wrench
- 10-Step variable speed: Control the rotary speed from 10,000 to 33,000 rpm with the variable speed dial for maximum precision
- Comfortable: The soft grip reduces vibration to prevent fatigue and gives a grip
The Dremel 3000 is the result of upgrading our most popular rotary tool using user-requested features to improve the tool’s design and ergonomics. Featuring a 130W motor and variable speed ranging from 10,000-33,000 RPM, the 3000 is perfect for all-round DIY, home improvement and hobby projects. The tool also features the EZ Twist™ nose cap with an integrated wrench that allows the nose cap to be used as a wrench to tighten accessories and eliminates the need for a separate wrench.
A more efficient fan design and side vents provide a cooler running tool making it comfortable for extended periods of use while also being smoother and quieter in operation. The tool also features a symmetrical design including a trumpet-shaped nose cap to facilitate a pencil-grip tool hold.
The ability to use all existing Dremel rotary tool accessories and most attachments lets this multi-tool complete a wide range of applications including cutting, grinding, sanding, carving and polishing a variety of materials.
Versatile, powerful and endlessly useful, the Dremel 3000 rotary tool is the perfect addition to any toolbox. Whether you’re making repairs around the house or enjoying your favourite hobby.