- Optimized 2.6 joules mechanism provides faster than corded speed of application
- Durable German engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- Ideal for mechanical anchor hole drilling
- Includes adjustable side handle with integrated depth stop rod
The DCH133N 18V XR Brushless D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DeWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimise sudden torque reaction. The DCH133N is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
This tool has three distinct settings: conventional rotary drill, hammer drill and hammer (chipper).