- Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repetitive, accurate cuts
- Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale for maximum cordless versatility
- Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change
- Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety
- Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmold to optimise end user comfort
This powerful and highly efficient PM58 DeWALT fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes delivers up to 3700 rotations per minute for fast-cutting action.
Ultra-thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55mm depth of cut.
Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort.
Voltage: 18 V
Blade Diameter: 165 mm
Power Output - 760 Watts
No-load Speed – 5150 RPM
Bevel Capacity: 50º
Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 55 mm
Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 42.1 mm