- Smart Wi-Fi control. Control from anywhere using your smart phone
- Includes various timer options via the app
- Use with the Grid Conect app, Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa from anywhere
- Side flanges that can be snap-off to fit into a 70mm hole for easy (LED) down-light installation.
- Rated at 240-250V AC 50Hz 10A with Australian and New Zealand standards approved
This Deta Smart Plug Base gives you smart control of any appliance plugged into it in your working and living space. It comes with an LED power indicator, remote power control and various timer functions. This Deta Smart Plug base has four large terminals on the backing plate for ease of wiring. Active/Neutral and Earth terminals are all colour-coded. 53mm mounting centres ensures it easily fits into a junction box. A clear mounting bracket is also supplied as standard, making installation easy and providing a firm, secure base which the white body will clip into. This product must be installed by a licensed electrician or qualified person.
This product is compatible with the Grid Connect smart home automation system, built to optimise your everyday living. Simply download the free Grid Connect app on your iOS or Android device and use your home Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection to control, customise and automate your product. It takes only minutes to set up on your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network, and there’s a wide range of products available that allow you to customise your system any way you like. Use the app to create the perfect light for every moment of the day, set your product to operate on your ideal schedule, and enjoy peace of mind while you’re away. Most Grid Connect products are compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (sold separately), so you can operate your system with the ultimate convenience.