- IP54 Rated weatherprotected single power point for exterior use
- Multiple conduit entry points
- Paddle lock function ideal for commercial use
- Inversed socket design suitable for large transformer and plug-packs
- Australian and New Zealand standards approved
The Deta 6297B weatherproof power point has an IP54 rating, making it suitable for exterior use.
The sockets are rated at 240 Volt 15 Amp and the stylish mounting base is fitted with multiple 20 and 25mm conduit entry points to all sides and the rear, making it adaptable to surface or concealed wiring entry.