- Cuts straight, right and left
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock and tight curves
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handles formed from high strength steel, provide a margin of strength far above the limit of the hand power that can be exerted
- Non-slip textured grips for comfortable handling
New Crescent Wiss Offset Straight Snips are made to keep hands away from the work for safety, but they’re also designed for outstanding performance. Compound lever action and precision-cast serrated blades reliably and comfortably cut up to 18-gauge steel with 20% less force. Spring action provides a smooth, effortless feed, even when cutting heavy stock and tight curves. Designed for safety and performance, these snips are another reason why Crescent Wiss is the first choice of professionals.