- Super strong 3.5mm wall thickness to handle traffic and turning
- Able to withstand 700 tonnes per m² when filled
- Panels interlock securely to reduce long-term creep
- UV stabilised polypropylene for permanent strength and durability
- 100% recycled plastic and 100% recyclable
SurePave is a plastic cellular paving grid for reinforcing grass or gravel. These pavers offer an attractive alternative to concrete and asphalt pavements and concrete grass stabilisation products.
Hard impermeable surfaces such as; concrete/tar seal driveways, roads, roofs, and footpaths cannot soak up stormwater. SurePave is an ideal solution for soaking up stormwater in many of these applications.
Each SurePave panel is 816 x 612mm (1/2 m²), so two pavers make 1m².
Grassed lawn areas used for parking
Grass, gravel and decorative stone driveways
Garden paths and patio areas in decorative stone
Boat & Trailer Parks
Caravan and Camper Van parks
Tree root protection
Any areas where potholes and rutting are an issue
Any surface that has a requirement to be permeable