- Specifically created to accommodate decking cleaners, oils, stains and applicators.
- 15L capacity
- Drainage tray allows users to pad off excess decking oil without wastage
- Easy to move around the deck
- More durable than a paint tray
The Cabot's Deck Hand is the perfect multi-use bucket for people who are looking for a hassle-free solution when refreshing their decking. Its been specifically created to accommodate decking cleaners, oils, stains and applicators. The Deck Hand has a flip up drainage tray, which can be flipped down when undertaking deck preparation and flipped up when in the coating phase. Its wide surface area is suitable for broom heads and its 15L capacity ensures it's also ideal for cleaning large areas. Holding 10L of Cabot's Aquadeck without submerging the drainage tray, the Deck Hand ensures no more messy shallow paint trays are needed. The drainage tray allows users to pad off excess decking oil from applicators whilst guaranteeing that no decking oil is wasted with the excess draining back into the reservoir.
1. Flip down the drainage tray.
2. Following measurement increments on the inside of the bucket, fill with 1 part Cabot's Deck Clean to 4 parts water.
1. Flip drainage tray up.
2. Pour desired amount of product into the Deck Hand.
3. Use drainage tray to remove excess product from your decking applicator.
During application use the foot well to easily maneuver the Deck Hand across the deck to keep it close to your application area.