- Suitable for fastening plasterboard to timber
- Complies with AS3566/NZ3604
- Needle point, Phillips #2 drive, 9 threads per inch
- Bugle head design provides a flush finish
- Zinc yellow finish for moderate corrosion protection
The Bremick collated plasterboard screws are engineered to suit all popular tools on the market.
The coarse thread screws are suitable for fastening plasterboard to timber and are coated with a zinc yellow finish for moderate corrosion protection. Each box has 1,000 screws, made up of 20 strips with 50 screws per strip and held together with a soft malleable plastic used to feed through the collated gun.
All customers are advised to always wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). We recommend safety glasses at a minimum for all applications.