- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight aluminium design for added durability
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
This lightweight tool features an aluminium housing that makes it durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigours of all-day use. With adjustable nail depth and a soft rubber foot, you can work with a range of siding materials, including soft woods. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you're working.