- Water based - non toxic equivalent to creosote
- Rot and fungal protection
- Suitable for below ground applications
- Fast drying and easy application
- Australian made and owned
Bondall Inground Timber Protector is a non hazardous ‘creosote alternative’ that provides a tough bitumen coating to improve protection against moisture and deterioration on timber and masonry surfaces. In Ground Timber Protector Increases the life of building materials in outdoor, below ground applications by sealing toxins in and keeping moisture out.