- For joining and sealing reflective foam insulation and ductwork closure
- UV resistant and fire rated
- Reinforced for superior strength and flexibility
- High performance over a wide temperature range: Minus 30°C to +120°C
- Higher adhesion and tack than traditional cloth duct tapes
Ametalin Reinforced Insulation/Ducting Tape is a high performance 0.178 mm UV-resistant PE scrim reinforced tape coated with a cold weather acrylic adhesive. Designed with vapour-sealing properties to complement our full range of reflective membranes, it can be used with all roof sarking, wall wraps and floor insulation. It is also ideal for use in the HVAC and ducting industry. Ametalin Reinforced Insulation / Ducting Tape provides superior performance and durability with an easy application over a wide range of temperatures and environmental conditions.