- The traditional light weight reflective weather barrier
- Tear resistant light weight weather barrier
- Water and Air Barrier, Class 2 Vapour Barrier
- Achieves Group 1 Fire performance classification for wall/ceiling lining
- Low Flammability, suitable for all BALs in bushfire-prone areas
SilverWrap™ is a Light Duty wall wrap designed for use in Climate Zones 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 wall systems, and is also suitable for use under metal roofs. The reflective foil side provides extra R-value when installed facing an air cavity, and the multi-layer structure provides superior strength, tear resistance, flexibility and durability. Classified as an Air Barrier, Water Barrier and Class 2 Vapour Barrier, SilverWrap™ also acts as a barrier to radiant heat, moisture ingress, draughts and dust penetration.
SilverWrap™ is a flexible four-layer product made with a combination of anti-oxidant UV-stabilised woven polypropylene, 97% reflective aluminium foil, and fire-resistant polymer adhesive, backed by a UV-stabilised polymer flood coat.