- Australian heirloom favourite
- Produces large smooth fruit
- Ideal slicing tomato for salads and saladas
- Produces fruit up to 200gms each
- Yields up to 16.4kg per plant
One of the most popular varieties of tomato grown in Australia because of its abundant yield of delicious fruit, ‘Grosse Lisse’ was originally an American heirloom known as ‘Trophy’ c. 1860, that was renamed by the British to reflect its large size and smooth skin. A full flavour tomato suitable for slicing and sauces, the fruit ripens midway through the season on a large, robust plant.