- Please note: in order for you to reach the maximum load rating of 400kg, the beams must be used with Shelf Support Braces (Sold Separately)
- MDF Shelves available in 3 lengths and 2 depths
- The third step in building your Rack It 400KG system
- Designed for Rack It 400KG systems with 530 Rack depth
- 1497mm width MDF Shelf for 1541mm Beams
Step 3 of 4 – Configure your Shelves
You’re one step away from fully functional Rack It 400KG shelves. The next decision, MDF or Wire Shelves? Both, maybe?
MDF Shelves offer a robust shelving solution for your Rack It System and can also be used to create a work bench top.
MDF Shelves are available in 897, 1197 and 1497mm widths and 397 and 497mm depths. To find the correct size, configure your Shelves to match your Rack depth and width of your Beams.
This 1497x497mm MDF Shelf is specifically designed for use with Rack It 400KG systems with 530 Rack depth and 1541mm Beams. For systems with 430 Rack depth, 397mm depth MDF Shelves are required.
To install, just place the MDF Shelf into your already installed Beams and Braces to complete your robust 400kg weight loading Shelves.
And don’t forget, you can mix and match with Wire shelves.
Rack It 400KG is a modular storage system made up of Beams, Braces, Uprights, Shelves and Accessories. Following our 4 Step process, you can choose exactly how your system will look, making it work for you. Choose your width, height and depth, extend with additional bays and optimise with a range of accessories. No rush though, you can start small and extend over time.