- For fastening timber to timber, metal to timber
- Hot Dipped Galvanising provides additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements
- Hex Head allows for increased "clamping pressure"
- Made to Australian Standard 1393
- "Gimlet Point" allows for easier penetration of timber
Bolt your structures with Zenith’s trade quality bolts. Used for fastening any material into timber where there is no access to the rear. Use when an ordinary screw will not be strong enough. Hot dipped galvanised bolts also provide additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements.