- Hot dipped galvanised for additional corrosion protection from the outside elements
- Hex head allows for increased clamping pressure
- Made to Australian Standard 1393
- Gimlet point allows for easier penetration of timber
- For fastening timber to timber, metal to timber
Bolt your structures with Zenith’s trade quality bolts. This coach screw is ideal for fastening any material into timber where there is no access to the rear or when an ordinary screw will not be strong enough.
Hot dipped galvanised, it also offers additional corrosion protection in environments where the bolt is exposed to the outside elements.