- For fastening timber to timber, timber to metal
- Nuts included in every box
- Made to Australian Standard 1390
- Tech-Shield coating provides up to 4 times the protection of HDG when used in treated timbers (resists corrosion caused by timber treatment)
- Includes "square neck" feature limits bolt spinning during application
Bolt your structures with Zenith’s trade quality bolts. Also known as a Coach Bolt, used for fastening timber to another substrate that has rear access to install a nut. Featuring a Tech-Shield™ coating, these Zenith bolts are designed to last. Tech-Shield™ is an advanced technical coating, specially formulated to protect the bolt from the chemicals found in both CCA and ACQ treated pine, reducing the risk of corrosion and prolonging the life of the bolt.