- Tech-Shield coating provides up to 4 times the protection of HDG when used in treated timbers (resists corrosion caused by timber treatment)
- For fastening timber to timber, metal to timber
- Made to Australian Standard 1393
- Hex head allows for increased "clamping pressure"
- "Gimlet point" allows for easier penetration of timber
Bolt your structures with Zenith’s trade quality bolts. Used for fastening any material into timber where there is no access to the rear. Use when an ordinary screw will not be strong enough. Featuring a Tech-Shield coating, these Zenith bolts are designed to last. Tech-Shield is an advanced technical coating, specially formulated to protect the bolt from the chemicals found in both CCA and ACQ treated pine, reducing the risk of corrosion and prolonging the life of the bolt.