- Safe to use on kikuyu, couch, Queensland blue, couch, bent, fescue, paspalum and ryegrass lawns
- For best results, do not apply when lawn is dry and do not mow for 7 days before or 7 days after.
- Suitable for use on buffalo lawns
- Selectively controls bindii, clover, jo-jo, catsear, cudweed, dandelion, plantains, thistles, creeping oxalis, capeweed, creeping buttercup, fleabane
- 250ml concentrate that treats 415m²
Yates BuffaloPro Weed Killer Concentrate is specially formulated for use on Buffalo lawns for selective control of bindii, clover and most broadleaf weeds. Yates BuffaloPro Lawn Weedkiller contains a combination of two effective weed killers, apply evenly over the area to be treated while weeds are actively growing. Weeds will die slowly; effects may take up to 3 weeks to appear. Repeat applications after 3 to 4 weeks may be necessary to control advanced weeds or certain types of clover.