- Made from a single piece of tempered high-carbon stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15) for exceptional strength and durability
- Constructed with Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology, which uses lasers when testing knife blades for maximum sharpness
- Triple-riveted curved handle is designed professional chefs' guidance to ensure sturdiness, perfect hand fit, and secure grip
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Wusthof Classic Ikon range
- Perfectly balanced knife that works as an extension of your hand when slicing, mincing, or dicing
Whether you're preparing your stir-fry ingredients, salad components, or crudite platter, the 20cm Wusthof Classic Ikon Cook's Knife can easily take on any produce you have on hand. Be it your hard root vegetables or soft melons, this all-around knife is designed with the strength and sharpness fit for your everyday slicing and chopping. And with your comfort in mind, the Wusthof Classic Ikon Cook's Knife may be tough on your food but definitely not on your hand.