- Finger Jointed and Kiln Dried to assist in stability during and after installation
- Manufactured using sustainable plantation Radiata Pine
- Available in profiles to suit traditional and contemporary designs
- Multi-Coated with an Acrylic White primer and ready for top-coating after installation
- Use for a range of internal moulding fit-out applications
Onsite: Ensure all mouldings are stored in a dry environment, off the ground to prevent degradation from water and other contaminants.
INTERNAL USE ONLY – not recommended for external applications. Use Woodhouse Weatherproof Pink Primed LOSP Treated Architectural Pine or an LOSP H3 treated moulding if your project demands a termite & fungal resistant product or in instances where the end application is exposed to the weather.
Woodhouse EdgeLine mouldings have been multi-coated with a factory applied acrylic white primer. Following installation, final topcoats of premium interior paints can be applied to the moulding’s white primed surface. Refer to the Installation and Painting guide found in the supporting files.
When cutting, drilling or profiling any Woodhouse EdgeLine products ensure that you wear personal protective equipment including gloves, mask and goggles.
All offcuts or shavings should not be incinerated or burnt in open fires or barbecues; or used in gardens or landscaping applications. Direct all unusable material towards normal household or building waste disposal.
Additional information on product handling, paint selection and final finishing can be found in the supporting files.