- Cuts straight, right and left
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock and tight curves
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handles formed from high strength steel, provide a margin of strength far above the limit of the hand power that can be exerted
- Non-slip textured grips for comfortable handling
New Crescent Wiss® Offset Straight Snips are made to keep hands away from the work for safety, but they’re also designed for outstanding performance. Compound lever action and precision-cast serrated blades reliably and comfortably cut up to 18-gauge steel with 20% less force. Spring action provides a smooth, effortless feed, even when cutting heavy stock and tight curves. Designed for safety and performance, these snips are another reason why Crescent/Wiss is the first choice of professionals.