- DIY construction to save time and money
- Made in Australia for domestic use only
- Includes 2 timber sides (stringers) and 18 stainless decking screws
- Steps not included, 3 treads to be purchased separately
- Treads are grooved to comply with Australian Building Code 18.104.22.168g
The Wilmaplex Ezistep range can be assembled quickly and easily with a power drill and a #10 (No.2) square attachment, ideal for when you need to build steps for your deck. The grooved treads are easily assembled as the stringers are routed in for secure and longer lasting construction.
The stairs are made from H3, LOSP Treated Pine, suitable for above ground outdoor use. Timber is a naturally occurring material which can have variations in colour & texture.
Oil based treatment is recommended i.e. paint, stain
Tread requirements: depth 240 x 45mm thick (purchased separately)
Deck to ground: 640mm approx
Distance out from deck: 805mm approx
*Please check the deck to ground measurement prior to purchase.