- DIY to save time and money
- Includes 2 timber sides (stringers) and 6 stainless decking screws
- Treads are grooved to comply with Australian Building Code 126.96.36.199g
- Treads not included, 1 tread to be purchased separately
- Made in Australia, for domestic use only
The Wilmaplex Ezistep range can be assembled quickly and easily with a power drill and a #10 (No.2) square attachment, ideal for when you need to build steps for your deck. The grooved treads are easily assembled as the stringers are routed in for secure and longer lasting construction.
The stairs are made from H3 LOSP Treated Pine, suitable for above ground outdoor use. Timber is a naturally occurring material which can have variations in colour & texture.
Possibility of sap leakage, therefore it is imperative to use an Oil based paint with primer. Speak to a team member in Paint to ensure you select the correct paint required for Treated Pine.
Due to weather climate differences Australia Wide try and dry timber properly prior to painting for approximately 2 weeks.
Tread requirements: depth 240 x 45mm thick (purchased separately)
Deck to ground: 320mm approx
Distance out from deck: 325mm approx
*Please check the deck to ground measurement prior to purchase.