- Durable and long lasting
- Does not harm birds
- Stainless steel spikes
- Effective deterrent
- Quick and easy to install
Whites Stainless Steel Cross Spikes are an excellent and cost-effective way to deter birds from landing or roosting on your home or property with its stainless steel cross spikes that act as a barrier. Placed atop flag poles, posts, surveillance cameras, outdoor umbrellas and lamp posts where birds like to perch, these humane cross spikes prevent pests from causing mess and noise.
UV resistant polycarbonate; it is easily attached with screws, nails or glue.
One pack of 4 will cover 90mm surface area.
1. Measure the length and width of the surface to determine the number of base plates required.
2. Construct the base plates by inserting the spikes through the holes in the base.
3. Attach to the surface using appropriate method (screw-fix, glue or mounting tape)
Tip: Break off tab (if required) for use on smaller surface area.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Wear eye protection when installing.
• Wear harness when working at height.
• Spikes can be dangerous if fallen on.