- Insulated VDE blades for secure work at 1000 volts
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for high working speeds and ergonomic screwdriving
- Take-It-Easy Tool Finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- PH1, PH2, 0.5x3.0x80, 0.6x3.5x100, 0.8x4.0x100, 1.0x5.5x125, 3247
- Lasertip tip, stainless to prevent extraneous rust
High quality Kraftform Plus VDE screwdriver set out of stainless steel by Wera. The stainless tools from Wera are vacuum ice-hardened and have the hardness and strength needed for screw connections. They can be used for industrial application without hesitation. The individual testing of the Kraftform Stainless VDE screwdrivers in a water bath at 10,000 volts as per DIN EN 60900 (IEC 60900) ensures safe working with voltages of up to 1,000 volts. Secure working is also ensured under extreme conditions and verified with the proven cold impact resistance at -40° C. Mainly with Lasertip: the Lasertip tip literally bites into the screw head and prevents any slipping out of the screw recess. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. "Take it easy" Tool Finder: colour coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. Includes a practical rack for tidy storage of the screwdrivers.