- Easy and convenient to install
- Hot dip galvanised to Australian Standard AS/NZ 4680:2006 for long life
- Available off the shelf in pairs for ease of selection and handling
- A galvanised perforated steel stair tread is available to suit
- Heavy 4.0mm thick section RHS for reduced flexing under load
Weldlok® Stair Stringers are available configured for 2 to 10 treads with tread mounting brackets welded in place, ready for tread fitment.
Designed for use with a 50mm tread thickness they are hot-dip galvanised for long life and can be cast-in or bolted down using the bolt down brackets (sold separately).