- When installed in brick construction is compliant with all AS3959:2018 Bushfire Attack Levels BAL-LOW, BAL-A12.5, BAL-A19, BAL-A29, BAL-A40 and BAL-FZ
- Beautiful finish in rendered walls
- Excludes a wide range of pests from the wall cavity
- Creates a perfect weep hole during construction
- Tested to ensure adequate airflow and cavity ventilation (Griffith Uni 2013)
The Stainless Steel Weepa is a preformed weep hole vent which is easily installed in brick walls by the bricklayer during construction. It improves the appearance and function of weep holes and protects the wall cavity from pests and burning embers from bushfires. It's made entirely from marine grade 316 stainless steel and designed for prestige projects.
The weep hole stays clean during construction avoiding the need to rake out and risk damage to the flashing.
Beautiful weep holes in rendered surfaces are made easy by using the Weepa as formwork and depth gauge.