- Lightweight, strong and easy to install or cut using standard DIY tools
- 100% Natural: 97% timber and 3% natural wax
- Better than zero carbon footprint
- Termite resistant with all sugars and starches removed
- 10 year guarantee against rotting, splitting and cracking
Weathertex’s Natural Woodsman (unprimed) surface provides unique appearance options, not achievable with the use of paints or pigmented finishes. When installed, the Natural Woodsman surface has the characteristics and look of raw, undressed timber. The surface is pressed to create a woodgrain effect and its rough deep cut pattern shows all the knots, cracks and imperfections of natural timber. It can be oiled to maintain the look of fresh, brown timber or, alternatively it can be left untreated and allowed to age naturally, where the surface will weather and grey, similar to other natural timber.