- HVLP technology (High Volume Low Pressure) atomises paint under very low pressure (around 4 to 12 psi), providing a superior finish with reduced overspray.
- Click & Paint® System. This system allows for the front spray attachment to be quickly and easily removed from the gun in under 5 seconds. It’s great when using different colours and materials
- Three stage adjustable paint jet horizontal, vertical and round. The adjustable paint flow volume gives greater control & allows for the sprayer to be used with most paints undiluted.
- The Split gun design makes for easy cleaning as the head can be removed from the gun
- Perfect application in every position even when working overhead
Wagner W200 Paint Sprayer is ideal for small to medium sized projects for high-quality precision painting application where finish and control matters. The W200 has a separate motor to the hand held spray gun thus greatly reducing the weight & fatigue when spraying
It’s handy shoulder strap & 1.8m hose makes it an excellent choice for spraying gutters, panel doors, furniture, shelving, pipes, frames, appliances, cabinets, window frames, garage doors, shutters, porcelain, architraves, trims, multi-colour finishes and much more. Great for painting areas that a brush or roller typically can’t reach, with a superior finish. Suitable paints and materials Best suited to oil-based primers and paints, aluminium paints, wood preservatives, polishes, oils, stains, hammer finishes and special effects paints. Wood & Metal Sprayers are also capable of spraying water-based (acrylic) primers and paints with some dilution required. Thin oils such as corrosion protection and cleaning fluids can also be sprayed.