- Briggs & Stratton 725EXi series USA built OHV 163cc engine 9.8Nm torque
- Self-propelled technology makes mowing a breeze, great for larger or slopping blocks
- Victa Mulching disc technology - turns clippings into fine mulch
- QPT technology - up to 40% quieter
- 5-Year domestic warranty - Lifetime catcher warranty
The Victa Easy Walker Self-Propelled Lawn Mower features the highly innovative Briggs & Stratton 725Exi with 163 cc engine capacity and 9.8 Nm* of engine torque. It is equipped with QPT Technology - the ultimate in reduced noise and vibration technology and the highly convenient ReadyStart - Starting made easy. No prime, no choke, smooth pull-start.
High-quality rear-wheel self-propelled functionality does all the hard work for you. Perfectly suited for larger blocks and slopes.
It also boasts the new Just Check and Add feature, so you don't have to change the oil, just top it up regularly. Providing easy maintenance to keep your engine in top shape.
The 19” chassis design has been upgraded - featuring a 10% increase in cut and catch performance. New side-mount handles provide added sturdiness. And with high quality pressed 1.8mm finish, combines lightweight design with Victa’s trademark durability.
The unique mulching blade-disc design generates air-circulation beneath the mower continually cutting the grass - creating a fine mulch. Quad blade cutting system - 4 swing-back blades deliver a cleaner cut and improved catching in thick conditions.