- Suitable for flat roofs (0- 60° pitch)
- Blocks approx 75% radiant heat and approx 99% harmful UV
- Bushfire rated to BAL 40 (0-60° pitch, requires custom flashing and new metal flywire mesh - consult VELUX)
- Rain sensor included as standard
- Choice of solar powered blinds
The ultimate flat roof skylight* that provides abundant daylight and controllable ventilation. Features a solar panel that captures available daylight to recharge a highly efficient, concealed battery-powered operator and control system.
No need for an electrician or a power point, attach the solar panel and you’re ready to go – without ever adding to your electricity bill. A built-in battery pack provides power when there is no sun.
Rain sensors are included as standard, and double glazing blocks approx 75% of radiant heat and approx 99% of harmful UV rays. With outstanding thermal efficiency, the VELUX Solar Skylight provides complete peace of mind.
*VELUX recommends VCM is installed with a slight pitch (e.g. 3-5°) to help prevent condensation build-up and water ponding on the glass.