- Grow a productive vegetable garden in a small space
- Unique V-shape provides ideal soil depth for a variety of plants
- Built to last of solid cedar, in a grey wash finish and treated with a food-safe preservative
- Easy working Height. No more bending or kneeling
- FSC®100% - Grey Wash Colour
The VegTrug Classic 1.8m (Medium) raised bed planter has enough room to grow many salads and vegetables at any one time on the patio, or in the garden with this great space-saving growing solution. The easy build design means it arrives in one box with easy to follow instructions. You can also watch our online build video on your tablet or other media device.
Produced in a fashionable “Grey Wash” colour, the VegTrug is made from sustainable sources (FSC®100%), comes with a purpose built, replaceable fitted membrane liner, keeping in the compost and with perforations to give good draining. This VegTrug is easy to work with. No more bending or kneeling and ideal for the elderly and wheelchair users. A range of accessories can be purchased separately. It requires approximately 420L of compost/soil mix to fill.