- (Hammer) All steel construction
- (Hammer) Slip resistant grip
- (Hammer) Rust resistant powder coat finish
- (Pry Bar) 'Shepherd's crook' rocker head
- (Pry Bar) Forged spring tempered steel
The Vaughan flat forged hammer is ideal for construction and demolition projects. It has all steel construction for durability. The 350mm all steel handle also has a slip resistant grip and comfort.
The Superbar 15" is an essential tool for homeowners and tradesmen. The 'Shepherd's Crook' rocker head design provides maximum prying power, while the forged, spring tempered steel makes it suitable for heavy duty use. With 3 bevelled nail slots, and polished, sharp blades for easy insertion, use this for prying moulding, scraping and pulling nails.