- Protection for up to 5 years or 240,000 kms (whichever comes first).
- Utilises hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Low silicate, low pH and phosphate free formula
- Prevents hot weather boil-over and provides cold weather freeze protection.
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium.
Fully formulated HOAT coolant designed is to protect petrol, diesel and LPG engines. It contains deposit control additives for protection from hard water deposits and scale. Its lower-silicate, reduced pH, phosphate free European technology protects all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion.
Chrysler MS 9769, Cummins 14603, Daimler-Chrysler, Detroit Diesel 7SE298, Ford WSSM97B51-A1, GE Wind Turbine, John Deere and Co, Mercedes Benz MB 325.0, MTU/ DDC
MEETS: ASTM D3306, D6210, Case MS 1710, Caterpillar EC-1, Federal Specification A-A-870A, GM 1825M, GM 1899M, Mack, Navistar, Paccar, Perkins Diesel, TMC of ATA RP-329-B SUITABLE FOR USE: Kia, Hyundai, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota