- SAE 5W-40, API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B3, ACEA B4, MB 229.3, GM-LL-B-025, VW 502.00, VW 505.00, RENAULT RN710, RN700
- Wear protection through improved oil film strength and resistance to oil breakdown under extreme temperatures and severe driving conditions
- Superior cold start protection as lower viscosities allow faster oil flow at start up
- Fully compatible with conventional and leading synthetic engine oils
SynPower 5W-40 is a full synthetic engine oil that delivers ultimate protection and performance during everyday and high-stress driving conditions. It has been developed for high tech engines that experience everyday and severe driving conditions like stop-start driving in high traffic situations and highway driving.
- Refer to owner's manual for recommended oil specifications and change intervals.
It is suitable for naturally aspirated and turbocharged petrol engines and is also suitable for some passenger diesel engines.
New easy pour packaging allows for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE combined with a wide spout. An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle along with easy to read colour coded labels and caps make choosing and using the right oil simple.
Suitable for: Ford, Holden, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen.